- (1) DRIVER side rear shock mount reinforcement bracket (⅜” thickness) and backplate
- (4) ⅜” carriage bolts (grade 8) with fender washers and locking nuts (grade 8)
- (1) Pair of shock mounting bushings
- (2) Shock mounting bushings
- (1) Shock mounting nut
- (1) Detailed installation guide with photographs
Materials (you can get these easily in most hardware stores for a few dollars):
- (1) Fiberglass resin (± 852 ml / 29 oz.) and the hardener for it
- (1) Fiberglass woven cloth (± 8 sqr.ft.). Favor a woven cloth over a chopped strand mat.
- (1) Rubber undercoating spray can (± 500 grams)
- (4) Disposable brushes (2″)
- (4) Disposable containers and disposable mixing sticks
- Drill with a ⅜’’ drill bit. Standard length drill bits for soft metals are fine.
- Grinder with cutting disc and wire wheel attachments
- Wrenches and sockets
- C-clamp vise-grips or similar clamping tool
- Car jack or lift, and wheel nut wrench or socket
- Protective covering for seats and safety equipment
Holiday Promo: FREE SHIPPING
EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTIONS.
We ship from PENNSYLVANIA or ONTARIO, depending on your country.
CHAT with an agent! (use the chat icon on bottom right of your screen)
+1 (570) 446-5704
If you liked the product, please let others know by writing a ★★★★★ review!