- (1) DRIVER side rear shock mount reinforcement bracket (⅜” thickness)
- (4) Sets of graded fasteners (bolt, washer and locknut)
- (1) Set of shock bushings (low-profile, high-quality polyurethane)
Materials (you can get these easily in most hardware stores for a few dollars):
- (1) Fiberglass resin (± 852 ml / 29 oz.) and the hardener for it
- (1) Fiberglass woven cloth (± 8 sqr.ft.). Favor a woven cloth over a chopped strand mat.
- (1) Rubber undercoating spray can (± 500 grams)
- (4) Disposable brushes (2″)
- (4) Disposable containers and disposable mixing sticks
- Drill with a ⅜’’ drill bit. A standard length drill bits for soft metals is fine.
- Grinder with cutting disc and wire wheel attachments
- Wrenches and sockets
- C-clamp vise-grips or similar clamping tool
- Car jack or lift, and wheel nut wrench or socket
- Protective covering for seats and safety equipment
CHAT with an agent! (use the chat icon on bottom right of your screen)
+1 (570) 446-5704
If you liked the product, please let others know by writing a ★★★★★ review!